- You must have a $0 balance for official transcripts to be released. (Go to the Pay My Bill page to pay off your balance or call 541-684-7203.)
- A credit or debit card is needed to order official transcripts; payment will not be processed until the order is fulfilled.
- Bushnell has partnered with Parchment to provide delivery of official transcripts, electronically and by mail; an active Bushnell account is not required to place an order.
- All official transcripts cost $10, with an additional cost for expedited delivery of mailed transcripts.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure the recipient will accept electronic transcript if electronic delivery is requested. Bushnell University is not authorized to approve refunds.
- Unofficial transcripts are now available to be delivered via email.
- This is possible only because your transcript will be delivered on a white sheet of paper without any markings to identify Bushnell. If you need to prove your coursework is from our institution, an official transcript request will be required.
- Current students: download your own unofficial transcripts under the Student page on My.Bushnell.
- Previous students can fill out the following form.
- Note: As of March 18th, paper delivery of unofficial transcripts has been suspended.