- Apply for free. Our application is non-binding, meaning you are not obligated to attend Bushnell University if you are admitted to the program.
- Request your official transcripts of all college-level coursework.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have it sent to Bushnell University (003208), if using financial aid.
- Once we have your application, official transcripts, and proof of your RN license, your application materials will be given to the admissions committee for consideration.
- After being admitted to the program, you can enroll with the next start date that fits your schedule. Your application is valid for one year.
Admitted students will be required to complete a criminal background check and urine drug screen that meet Oregon Health Authority (OHA) requirements. OHA also requires all health professions students to comply with certain screening and vaccination requirements. Admitted RN to BSN students must submit proof of completion of the requirements listed below:
- American Heart Association basic life support certification
- Immunizations (seasonal flu, hepatitis B and titer, varicella, measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, and full vaccination against COVID-19)
- 2-step PPD test OR QuantiFERON-TB Gold for TB screening
Students who are unable to validate the above requirements or who have a criminal record might not be allowed into a healthcare facility for their practice experiences. It is not possible to meet the RN to BSN program objectives without having practice experience. Therefore, under certain circumstances, students who cannot meet the above requirements or who have a criminal or abuse history may be required to exit the program. Students who have been arrested or convicted of a crime or have other questions about these requirements are encouraged contact Sheryl Caddy, Clinical Placement Coordinator, at email@example.com as needed.