The online psychology program equips students with a strong foundation in psychological science integrated with faith that leads to an understanding of and compassion towards self and others. At Bushnell University, we view psychology as an exciting journey through the biological, psychological, and social/culture influences on behavior, thinking, and feeling that have practical applications to improve lives and communities.
Credits 39-45* | Cost/Credits $495 | Completion 12-18 Months (3-4 Semesters) | Format Online | Starts Per Year Six
*Additional credits may be needed to meet general education and/or prerequisite requirements
Why Choose Bushnell?
Students in the online psychology program will be able to use statistical and information literacy to evaluate claims about the biological, social, and psychological factors that influence behavior and mental processes; apply psychology to everyday experiences; learn to read, think, and write critically; and consider psychological science from a Christian perspective.
With six starts a year and 24/7 access to your courses, you maintain balance in your life and stay in control of your busy schedule.
Graduates of this program will:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge base of psychology
- Demonstrate scientific inquiry and critical thinking skills
- Apply ethical standards to evaluate psychological explanations and practices and adopt values that build community in a diverse world
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in a variety of formats
- Apply psychological knowledge, skills, and values in occupational pursuits
- Apply Christian faith to an understanding of psychological science
With six starts a year and 24/7 access to your courses, you are able to maintain balance in your life and stay in control of your busy schedule.
- Courses start every 8 weeks
- Prior college, law enforcement, military training, and more may be accepted for credit towards your degree
- Convenient online delivery of courses
- Highly qualified faculty who care about student learning and academic success
Visit our psychology curriculum for a full list of courses and descriptions. Courses are subject to change.
Forensic Psychology Curriculum
Visit our forensic psychology curriculum for a full list of courses and descriptions. Courses are subject to change.
Already have credits? Click here for information on transferring credits.
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Earn your degree faster with the help of the Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) program.
Master of Counseling
The Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) Graduate Program is a 60-credit hour program. It is offered in a hybrid format and is designed to be completed in 28 months. Some of your classes will be onsite during the evening hours and some of your classes will be offered online.
In addition to class time, students have an opportunity for direct client contact at Bushnell University’s operational onsite counseling clinic.
Tuition & Fees / Financial Aid
Military & Veteran Benefits
Erin Mueller, Ph.D. Reed Mueller, Ph.D. Alexandra Olsen, Ph.D. Nani Skaggs, Ph.D. Clare Steffen, Ed.D.