Since 1895, Bushnell University has been preparing people for ministry in the church, workplace, and world. A major priority in making this experience a reality for students is providing this valuable education at an affordable cost.
Please join us for the School of Bible and World Christianity’s Scholarship Competition. This competition is open to incoming Fall 2023 first year and transfer students who wish to pursue a ministry degree at Bushnell University. Applicants can win a full-tuition scholarship!
- Admitted to Bushnell as a main campus, full-time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3.0 (2.75 for transfer students) cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Pursue an undergraduate major that falls within the School of Bible and World Christianity.
Students that do not meet the minimum requirements may be considered for the competition, based on academic accomplishments and service in the church, at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- Register and be admitted to Bushnell University by February 10th, 2023.
- Join us on campus on Friday, February 17, 2023
- Meet faculty
- Attend a class
- Write an essay
- Learn more about the Bushnell community
1ST PLACE: Full-Tuition scholarship to Bushnell University
All participants will earn a $1,500 annual scholarship
These scholarships can be renewed annually if the student maintains good standing with the University and maintain continuous enrollment in a School of Bible and World Christianity major at Bushnell University. The Full-Tuition scholarship recipient is ineligible for additional institutional scholarships or awards throughout their career at Bushnell University. Total Bushnell scholarships and grants cannot exceed the cost of tuition.
Contact: Taylor Irons | email@example.com | 541-684-7334