Sunday, August 20, 2023
At Dorris Ranch in Springfield
- Women’s 3K Alumni Challenge – 4:00 pm
- Men’s 5K Alumni Challenge – 4:45 pm
- Free Kids Dash – 5:30 pm
- Carry the Torch Community 5k Run & Walk – 5:45 pm
Register by August 18 to participate. Race packet pickup on Saturday, August 19, at the Morse Center, located at 828 E 11th Ave., Eugene, Oregon.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
It is the perfect time to train for a 5K! Whether you run or walk, the 2nd annual Carry the Torch Community 5K is for you.
Register online today and mark your calendars for 5:45 pm, on August 20th.
- The cost to register is $25 for adults, by donations for high school runners, and free for kids
- All registration frees go directly to the Beacon Fund supporting student scholarships
- Every t-shirt order will be custom-made, on-site, by Hot Tees the day of the race (add Hot Tees logo)
Thank you for helping us raise money for Bushnell students in need.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Read the sponsorship information here.
And thank you to our Event Sponsors:
North Eugene Automotive