Saturday August 20
At Dorris Ranch in Springfield
- Women’s 3K Alumni Challenge – 9:00 am
- Men’s 5K Alumni Challenge – 9:45 am
- Free Kids Dash – 10:30 am
- Carry the Torch Community 5k Run & Walk – 10:45 am
Register by August 19 to participate.
Thanks to our race sponsors
It is the perfect time to train for a 5K! Whether you run or walk, the first-ever Carry the Torch Community 5K is for you.
Register online today and mark your calendars for 10:30am, on August 20th.
- The cost to register is $30 for adults, by donations for high school runners, and free for kids
- All registration frees go directly to the Beacon Fund supporting student scholarships
- Swag bags will be available for pick up at Bushnell University on Friday, August 19, from 4-7pm in the Morse Center
- Every t-shirt order will be custom-made, on-site, by Hot Tees the day of the race (add Hot Tees logo)
Thank you for helping us raise money for student scholarships.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Read the sponsorship information here.
Questions? Contact us