B.A., University of Oregon
- Provide overall leadership to Bushnell’s comprehensive athletic program including the supervision and administration of 17 intercollegiate teams and athletic support staff
- Direct efforts related to athletic department strategic planning, athletic employee development and oversite, and student-athlete development.
- Collaborate with key campus stakeholders to facilitate and support efforts related to the student-athlete experience, recruitment, facility management, fundraising, and administer functions associated with athletic program
- Manages athletic scholarship allocations in conjunction with Financial Aid
- Represent the University to the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), the Cascade College Conference, and all other collegiate institutions involved within the University’s athletic program