All materials used to train Title IX Coordinator, Investigators, Decision-Makers, and any person who facilitates an information resolution process are listed below.
- Annual Training for Advanced Title IX Coordinators and Deputy Coordinators
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level Four Training & Certification Course January 2022
- NPRIMER: Preparing for the 2023 Title IX Regulations & Certification Course for Higher Education July 2023
- Title IX/VAWA Investigator Training
For materials related to specific individuals partnering with Bushnell University on Title IX Grievance Procedures, click link below.
- Vanessa Bentley, Grand River Solutions Investigator Training Materials
Pertinent Federal Legislation
The Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act of 1990 and the Campus Sexual Assault Victim’s Bill of Rights Amendment of the 1992 Higher Education Reauthorization Act (copies of which can be found in the Student Life Office) require Universities to report accurate statistics regarding sexual assaults and rapes.
Abusive sexual behavior is harmful to both the learning environment and the sense of community the University seeks to foster among students, faculty, staff and administration. All members of the University community have an obligation to act responsibly in the realm of sexuality. Any student who, either individually or in concert with others, participates in any of the aforementioned misconduct is subject to University discipline including suspension, dismissal, and/or expulsion.