Accelerated Dual Degree
Online or In Person
Take your education to the next level by developing a robust combination of knowledge and high-level skills to put you on a fast track towards earning your Master’s Degree and open your career path to enriching possibilities.
Why Choose Bushnell?
The accelerated dual degree pathway provides two options that are available to traditional undergraduate and online/evening students. You can choose between a Bachelor’s of Science in either Accounting or Business Administration while simultaneously pursuing either your MBA or Master of Arts in Leadership or a Bachelor’s of Science in either Kinesiology: Coaching and Athletic Administration or Business Administration while simultaneously pursuing your Master of Arts in Spots Management.
Accepted students replace two undergraduate courses with two graduate-level courses during their senior year. After completing your bachelor’s degree, you’ll continue directly into the online graduate program while gaining professional work experience. Students are also eligible to apply for a unique dual degree assistantship, which could save up to 25% off their graduate school tuition.
Business Track Overview
Sports Management Track Overview
Undergraduate degrees to choose from:
- Kinesiology: Coaching & Athletic Administration
- Business Administration or Online Business Administration
- General Business
- Management & Leadership
- Digital Marketing
- Sports & Recreation Management
Graduate degrees to choose from:
Accelerated completion: A direct path and preadmission to a graduate program allows students to complete the bachelor’s and master’s degree efficiently.
Financial Savings: Undergraduates take their two graduate-level courses at the undergraduate tuition rate – saving of $4,000+
Regular Mentorship: Every student in the dual enrollment program is paired with a School of Business, Leadership & Technology (SBLT) faculty mentor to help develop their skills and apply what they learn to real-world situations. Students and their faculty mentor will meet every semester for the duration of the pathway.
Tuition assistance: Up to 10 graduate assistantships will be available annually for students to earn work experience while in the MBA pathway. Dual-enrolled students will be eligible to apply for these during the fall semester of their senior year. Assistantships are competitively awarded and could equal a 25% graduate tuition scholarship in exchange for 10 hours of work per week through the SBLT, Bushnell Admissions, Bushnell Advancement, or another area of the University. Students may apply and compete each fall for an assistantship. Cannot be combined with Bushnell’s Vision and Call Internship Program.
Eligible applicants to the dual enrollment pathway must:
- Be currently enrolled in the online or daytime undergraduate program at Bushnell University in any of the following areas: accounting, business, kinesiology; Coaching and Athletic Administration concentration
- Students must have at least one-year left in their undergraduate degree to be eligible for the dual pathway
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Apply by the annual deadline for enrollment in the pathway – August 1st*
Students who are accepted for dual enrollment must:
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Complete at least 90 semester credits of undergraduate coursework before beginning their graduate-level courses
- Complete and pass the graduate orientation course, including two assessment exams, during their senior undergraduate year
- Meet with their SBLT faculty mentor at least once per semester for the duration of the pathway
- Work at least part-time during the graduate program (after completion of the bachelor’s degree)**
*Applications will be available in the fall of 2023 for assistantships during the 2024-2025 academic year.
** Assistantship work fulfills the part-time work requirement for the dual enrollment pathway.
Already have credits? Click here for information on transferring credits.
Graduates of this program will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental concepts and principles of Accounting
- Verify, organize, analyze, and apply data and use quantitative decision-support tools to provide effective solutions to accounting problems
- Identify ethical issues and apply ethical principles and Christian values to organizational decision making
- Demonstrate effective professional communication skills
Bushnell University has received specialized accreditation for its business program through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas. For a list of accredited programs, refer to our IACBE member status page.
Life After Graduation
A sampling of where our graduates are employed includes:
- Bushnell University
- Phoenix Suns
- Sheldon High School
- Northwest Community Credit
- Oregon Community Credit
- Western Governors University
- Portland State University
- Brinoch LLC
- Tethrow Resort
- SJA Enterprises
- Business Mentors
- Total Performance Logistics
- Pak Tech
- Moss Adams
- Houch Evarts Company, LLC
- Isler Northwest, LLC
- Jones & Roth CPAs and Business Advisors
- Zirkle, Long & Associates
- Guild Log and Timber
- Private Tax Firms
- Willamette Water Company
- Holt International
- Base Builder
- Roseburg Forrest Products
- The Boys and Girls Club
- Columbia Bank
- Whitmire & Associates
- Elk Horn Building
- Hood River Mortgage Group
- Beaudet Jewelry
- Moss Adams
- Buchholz & Garber
- Al Houck
- Isler Northwest LLC
- Cushman CPA
- Zirkle, Long & Associates
- Jones & Roth
- Northwest Community Credit Union
- Edward Jones