Take the next step — in your calling, in your education, your leadership, your career, and your faith.
Bushnell University offers an approachable, straightforward way to grow your knowledge of yourself and the world. No matter your passion, Bushnell has a program to help you get where you want to go. No GMAT or GRE required.
Congratulations, Beacon! There are a few things to do after you’re admitted. Just take them one at a time.
How to Apply
Learn more about what you will need to apply to the following programs:
- Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Online Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Master of Philosophy in Theology (M.Phil.)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (Licensure Program)
- Master of Education (M.Ed) (Available Online)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online RN to MSN
- Online RN to MSN Bridge (for RNs with a bachelor’s degree in a field outside of nursing)
Get Started Today!
Take these simple steps to begin the application process:
- Submit a free application
- Apply for financial aid
One of our Admissions Counselors will contact you to discuss specific program details and required supplemental application materials.